Meanie: AKA: Chuck

Baby dwaygun

Thursday, June 21, 2007

We are finally home & pictures of our family...

Diz iz me an Lizzy....dee makin me fwi.... wheeeeeeee.....

Diz iz me wiff Lizzy an Kaylee..... we had yotz an yotz ov fun!


Diz iz me wingin wiff Katie, Makayla an Madison....wheeeee....


Diz iz me wiff Ant Eweee...me givz huh dem Altoidz cuz dee wiwee yikez dem awot!


Diz iz me wiff Dug an Myneeta.... Curt iz on duh wite...mow pictowz wiff him on nex bwog!

Me an mawmaw hadz a vewee gud twi butt we aw doe happee tu be hom! Mow pictowz tu Kum!

Luv,

Chuck

4 Comments:

At 7:34 PM, Blogger lolly said...

good pictures of our fam! glad you got to spend time with everyone! wish i could have been there with you! loves!

 
At 7:47 PM, Blogger Ellie Creek Ellis said...

yowza! you had an awesome time, chuck! you are so popular!

 
At 9:24 AM, Blogger Velvet Ginger said...

all cute cute cute!

 
At 7:16 PM, Blogger DILLY said...

Awwww...Chuck look coot on sholder. Littol gerls look pwinsessy in pink.

MWEAH! Dilly like pink.

Dilly an Bob hav visitors yestday. Go park, feed skwirrols. Eet choklit cayke. Take foto. Not tayke foto Dilly. Dilly hide. Littol boy visit.

¬"

 

Post a Comment

<< Home