Meanie: AKA: Chuck

Baby dwaygun

Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Does this tree look dead?

Diz iz a picktow ov a twee at Flaming Gorge. Duh twee wookz ded tu me butt az me wookt kwozow me daw whif in diz twee. Duh twee iz owd, it pwobowee wivd uhbowt uhhundwid yeowz an in dat tym it iz hawd tu eemanjun how mannee wittow tweez wuh pwoduzt fwum itz bwanchuz. An it iz eevun hawdow tu favum how mannee ov wittow tweez kaym fwum doz wunz an sow on!

Diz twee iz ded butt at uh kwozow wook me daw whif: Indide duh twee der wuz uh budz nezt an at duh bahtum ov duh twee der wuz uh vewee big ant heow wiff yotz an yotz ov antz makin der hom der. Der wuz ahso pwantz an veguhtayshun gwoin uhwound diz twee. Az me wahtcht me daw uh skewow wun up duh twee an dump tu anuvoh twee an den me daw a hawk sit on tahp ov duh twee. (bet he wuz wookin fow dat skewow...hehhehee)

Eeeven doh diz twee deemz ded tu duh I, it not, it wivz on. Me finkz humunz doodnt be tu dad wen dumwun day wuv diz cuz day wiv on bi duh wittow humunz dat kum fwom dem an fwom wut day mayk fwum der memoweee ov der whivez.

Tu me itz nawt impotunt dat u wivd an dieed butt how u wiv eech day an wut u du wiff yo whif.

Luv,
Chuck

11 Comments:

At 12:51 PM, Blogger Ellie Creek Ellis said...

wow chuck, you are getting deep...

 
At 12:59 PM, Blogger Chuck fka: Meanie said...

me a mawt dawgun ant eweee!

 
At 3:05 PM, Blogger A.Bananna said...

you are smart! lol. I love this picture. did maw maw take it??

 
At 6:30 PM, Blogger DILLY said...

MWEAH!
Chuck be wize....

Dilly like skwirrols an horks an ants. (Like eet ants.)

Maybe wol com liv in hole in twee?

Maybe bugs come burro in twee?

Maybe woodpeker come hide food in twee?

Old tweez be intrestin. Be homes to lots.

Be like Grannys. Grannys alwayz hav bed for peepol to stay. Old tree hav too. Hnarr!

But Dilly upset. Chuk say wen Dilly Mummy dy, Dilly Mummy be memberd by Mummy childron. But Mummy not haff childron. Haff Dilly an haff Bob. (Doptid. Not had.) Wat happen Dilly an Bob wen Mummy dy?

Dilly be frayde now.

¬"

 
At 7:06 PM, Blogger Chuck fka: Meanie said...

oh Dilly, don bee kaowd! Wee dwagunz wiv hundwudz ov yeowz doh wee ahwayz fin a nu famwee wen ah peepowz no longoh wiv. Me mawmaw azkt me wunz hoo me wivd wiff befow me dum to wiv wiff huh an pawpaw an me towd huh dat itz uh ceeqwet wee kant taow. Sow don woowee Dilly, it weow bee ohkay!

 
At 9:14 PM, Blogger DILLY said...

Owww....OK Chuck.
Dilly think Dilly will miss Mummy an Daddy tho wen they go. But maybe Dilly an chuck can liv gether in littol carsol sumware like the wun on Dilly blog other week. Dilly an chuck be OK an find new peepol together.

MWEAH!

Dilly kay now. Dilly go bed an sleep. Dweem ov carsols an pwinsesses.

An Horayshio fwom CSI.

MWEAH!

 
At 9:23 PM, Blogger david mcmahon said...

Great shot, Meanie. Send it to the ``branch'' office.

 
At 10:11 PM, Blogger Chuck fka: Meanie said...

David: Me mite duzt bwanch off an stawt a nu biznuzz!

Dilly: Yez, dat a vewee dood ideeuh!

Nawtee Munkee: Yez maw maw took it cuz me don hav uh kamwah!

 
At 1:45 PM, Blogger A.Bananna said...

chuck,
I am not naughty!! I am very nice and even let you sleep in the bed with me! lol!!! :p

Rue misses you!!

 
At 4:22 PM, Blogger Tuyet said...

It is withered, yet strong. like me!

 
At 4:27 PM, Blogger Chuck fka: Meanie said...

Tuyet: U naht wivowd an yez u stwong!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home