Meanie: AKA: Chuck

Baby dwaygun

Saturday, January 19, 2008

On duh wode uhdin....



Me an Mawmaw ah dohin on duh wode uhdin! Diz tym it not foh wook it foh fun. We ah dohin tu dee Ant Tonie an Unko Way. Ant Tonie yikez me butt Unko Way nevuh met me cuz me hid fwum him. Me skaowd ov Unko Way cuz he be uh big tuff wedneck an he dont yike baybee dwagunz dat tawk! Ant Tonie yikes me cuz dee tawt me nawt tu pick an fwick butt tu bwoh an fwoh! Wee hav yotz ov fun an waffz wen wee tugevoh! Mawmaw ded dee wud tayk picktowz doh me weow pozt dem wen wee getz hom Munday!

Hav uh dood weekin evweee wun!
Wuv,
Chuck

13 Comments:

At 6:35 AM, Blogger B.T.Bear (esq.) said...

Hav fun, Chuck!

 
At 2:06 PM, Blogger Light of the Valley said...

See meeting Uncle Ray wasn't so bad, you even got your picture taken with him in his favorite chair. You are having a nap on the wood box snuggeled in the pillows.

 
At 9:40 AM, Blogger A.Bananna said...

chuck you are such a chicken sometimes. lol. at least you are not a cry baby anymore.

 
At 12:20 PM, Blogger Velvet Ginger said...

you guys travel safe!

 
At 7:41 PM, Blogger DILLY said...

Dilly hope Chuck hav fun!
Dilly look forward see fotoes!
MWEAH!
¬"

 
At 11:59 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I bet Uncle Ray is a big ol' huggy bear.

 
At 1:53 PM, Blogger Chuck fka: Meanie said...

Unko Way iz uh big oh wedneck butt he haz uh big hawt! He wet me dit beehind him an get me picktow taykun. Mee weow pozt dem tumawwow!

 
At 4:12 PM, Blogger Velvet Ginger said...

glad you are home safe.
do you ever try to slip eaunt tonie the tongue??

 
At 4:20 PM, Blogger Chuck fka: Meanie said...

noooooooooooooooo Ant Woobee! Butt i didtz tu smaow huh bweff!

 
At 8:22 PM, Blogger Ellie Creek Ellis said...

meanie! tell me about your trip!

 
At 8:26 AM, Blogger A.Bananna said...

we all want to know how it went!

 
At 4:32 PM, Blogger Velvet Ginger said...

LOL@CHUCK SMELLING TONIE'S BREATH

 
At 8:55 PM, Blogger Lee Ann said...

Hey baby dragon, I hope you are having a good week! I saw you swimming in my moat the other day. Looked like you were having fun! :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home