Meanie: AKA: Chuck

Baby dwaygun

Friday, June 29, 2007

Interview with Chewy:


Here is my interview with Chewy. If you want me to interview you then follow the instructions below:


Meanie, here are my questions for your interview. I hope they aren't to hard for a baby dragon to answer.


1. I've never been to Wyoming. What's it like living in there? It aw deepenz on waow u wiv in Wyomin cuz itz doh diffwunt in diffwunt weejunz. Waow me wivz now iz hi dezzut, yotz ov win, hot in duh dummow an kowd in duh wintow. Der aw yotz of wockz an dut. Butt waow me uzed tu wiv it wuz neow duh mowntunz waow in 5 minutz u dan be in mowntunz oh owt on duh fwat pwanz. Wen twavohwun fwoo Wyomin me an maw maw go fwoo tunnowz, up deep mowntun pazzez, dwi bayin dezzutz an wee dee yotz ov annimowz. We dee antuhwopez, deeowz, elk, mowntun sheep, mooze butt no baowz oh wulvz cuz day hide. On duh hiway wee dee ded gunkz, gophowz, wabbutz an dumdimez ded antuhwopez an deowz an yotz ov ded gofowz. It iz abowt 100 miowz between townz an yotz ov time me don dee anovuh caw fow miowz an miowz doh me wawch fow bugz tu spwat on duh winsheowd! Der iz awwayz ded bugz on duh winsheowd!


2. What place, anywhere, would you like to visit? Why? Me wuv tu vizit Washintun DC wiff me maw maw an ant eweee datz doh fun butt me wud weewee yike tu vizut Awazkuh an dee duh whaowz oh go wimmin wiff duh dawfunz down in Mexuhkow!


3. What's your favorite thing to do when the humans aren't home? Diz iz a eezee kweztun! hehehe Me an me fwendz dump on duh bed, swide down duh staowz an eet chocowchipz an swuhich duh chimez on duh dow baow. Oh wate, datz wut mawmaw uzt tu do wen huh payuntz wunt hom. Ok, me teow dump on duh bed, pway on duh computow an wook fow tuff tu eet tuff an me fwendz doo dat wiff me!


4. In some parts of Asia the dragon is considered good luck. I see your family really loves you. Why are some humans afraid of dragons? Sum humunz duzt dont undowdan me, don undowdan duh konsept ov tawkin oh pwayin wiff me. Feow iz nevow a dood eemowshun!


5. Pretend you are a famous acting dragon. You just won an academy award for starring in a movie. What's the name of the movie? And read me your acceptance speech. Duh moovee iz Shweck IV. Me peech iz: "U yike me, U weewee weewee yike me!!"



If you want to be interviewed, copy and paste the instructions below:


Do YOU want to be interviewed?

Interview rules:

1. Leave me a comment saying "Interview me."2. I will respond by emailing you five questions. I get to pick the questions.3. You will update your blog with a post containing your answers to the questions.4. You will include this explanation and an offer to interview someone else in the same post.5. When others comment asking to be interviewed, you will ask them five questions.
From Chuck

19 Comments:

At 12:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Meanie,

You sure are a fast typer! Wasn't that fun? Wyoming sounds like a big, big place. I really like your answers. Alaska would be a fun place to visit. I saw whales in the ocean off of Massachusetts. I'm not afraid of you. Shrek IV! I like you more now that I know you better.
Thanks for the interview.

 
At 12:55 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh, I forgot to mention that I was sure surprised to see my face at your blog. You made me laugh!

 
At 12:58 PM, Blogger Chuck fka: Meanie said...

Du u wantz me to intowvu u Chewy?

 
At 1:07 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, you can interview me. Yes. My email address link is on my profile page. Or just paste the questions into my comment box, wait a few seconds while it travels to my email... and then delete your comment by clicking on the little trash can.

 
At 1:48 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

All done with the interview Meanie. Slow day for me at work. hee-hee!

 
At 2:20 PM, Blogger A.Bananna said...

Interview me tooo!!!! me toooo!! oh oh oh!! I liked that interview! you did very good!!

 
At 7:43 PM, Blogger Velvet Ginger said...

You are a great interviewer Chewy...of course you had such a famous & brilliant subject!
Love you meanie.........(no tongue!)

 
At 9:11 PM, Blogger B.T.Bear (esq.) said...

It was great to read your interview Chuck! Chewy asked very good questions.

:@}

 
At 8:31 AM, Blogger A.Bananna said...

I will do the interview whenever you are ready for me to do it! lol. have a great weekend! love you and maw maw!

 
At 11:36 PM, Blogger lolly said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 
At 11:36 PM, Blogger lolly said...

We are going to be in Buffalo the weekend of the 20th. Are you going to be there?

(Sorry, Meanie, for not telling you and Mawmaw first.)

 
At 9:06 PM, Blogger jamwall said...

no mention about being your father. i feel horribly slighted.

 
At 9:18 AM, Blogger Lynetta said...

Great interview, Meanie! You did a good job on all those answers. That's a lot of words for a baby dragon to type!

Chewy, I'm glad you picked Meanie to interview. He and his Mawmaw are quite interesting people. I love to visit with them!

 
At 7:07 PM, Blogger A.Bananna said...

hm...I did your interview chuck... and you did not even see it. :.( I think I wanna cry!! WHAAAAAAA!!!

 
At 10:13 PM, Blogger Velvet Ginger said...

i saw it!
tee hee

 
At 10:59 PM, Blogger B.T.Bear (esq.) said...

Hey Chuck, thanks fer reedin my intervew with Cecilia an fer volunteerin... now, wher do I send yu yor kwestchuns?

:@}

 
At 7:42 AM, Blogger Velvet Ginger said...

such a celebrity meanie!
your fans are demanding your attention!

 
At 1:18 PM, Blogger B.T.Bear (esq.) said...

Okidokee, heer we go....

1) Dilly has 2 berfdays a yeer. Wun is her berday, wun is her OFFISHAL berfday. Bit like Kween Elizabuff duzz. Is this sumthing all wagons do? Is this how yor age is so big?

2) Yor blog is cald Meanie. But yor cald Chuck. Hoo cald yu Meanie? Is Meanie a mor important nayme? Or is the ownly reeson yu don't call the blog "Chuck The Baby Wagon" cos sumwun mite think it's a rekwest?

3) Describe yor favrit carpet.

4) My Daddy's feet need speshol lookin arfter. But he fergets abowt them cos they are far away from him. Do yu ever ferget abowt yor tail? Duz it need speshol lookin arfter? Do yu nibbol it?

5) Do yu tikol peepol? If so, how long for? Do yu stop wen they beg or do yu keep goin till they wee their pants? Wen waz the larst time yu got away wiv this? Do yu hav a speshol manoover to get away kwik?

Wa-heyyy!

Hope those ar OK Chuk. Look forwerd to reedin yor arnsers.

Bob :@}

 
At 9:12 PM, Blogger Ellie Creek Ellis said...

wow, that is so much information!

nice job, chuck...

i love you!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home