Meanie: AKA: Chuck

Baby dwaygun

Sunday, August 26, 2007

I have been tagged....

The Rules:
1. You have to post these rules before you give the facts.
2. Players, you must list one fact that is somehow relevant to your life for each letter of your middle name. If you don’t have a middle name, use the middle name you would have liked to have.
3. When you are tagged you need to write your own blog-post containing your own middle name game facts.
4. At the end of your blog-post, you need to choose one person for each letter of your middle name to tag.
5. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.


Me don hav uh middow naym doh me chooz duh naym ELVIS

E = Evuh doh funnee

L = Waffing ah duh dime

V = Vizitin wiff yahtz ov fwendz

I = I doh funnee

S = So Smawt!

Me hav taggd:
Dilly
Bob T. Bear
Chewy
Lee Ann
Jamwall

8 Comments:

At 3:40 PM, Blogger Lee Ann said...

ok baby dragon...I will do this!
~xo
Lee Ann

 
At 4:41 PM, Blogger Teddy Bear Giraffe said...

Hey dere!

 
At 7:02 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Chuck,
Okay, I'll play.

 
At 7:41 AM, Blogger Lynetta said...

LOVE the middle name you picked out. Great job Meanie!

Give a love to your Mama from me, okay?

 
At 9:25 AM, Blogger B.T.Bear (esq.) said...

HAHAHA! Elvis! HAHA That's good! Suits yu, sir!

 
At 10:55 AM, Blogger A.Bananna said...

Love the middle name chuck! you did very good! :) have a great week!

 
At 4:56 PM, Blogger jamwall said...

I got about 12 middle names. Which one should I use?

 
At 6:12 PM, Blogger Lynetta said...

Silly baby dragon! Of course I saw your blog :-) See my response above? (Right after Chewy and before b.t.bear) You did a good job. Don't forget to kiss and hug MawMaw for me!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home