Meanie: AKA: Chuck

Baby dwaygun

Monday, October 15, 2007

Stock Pile.....

This is a picture of a cache of pine cones I discovered under a tree at the Game & Fish cabin on my way to Green River Lake last week. I thought it would make a neat jigsaw puzzle. I used to have an address where I could send pictures and have puzzles made from them but I have lost it. Does anyone have a catalog or website address they are willing to share with me so I can have a jigsaw puzzle made from this picture?
Chuck's Mom

9 Comments:

At 8:15 AM, Blogger Chuck fka: Meanie said...

Geez mawmaw! Aw u whittin on me bwog uhdin? Y don u getz yo ohn bwog fow Kwiun Owt Wowd!

 
At 10:46 AM, Blogger A.Bananna said...

lol. I know that you can go to like walgreens or any type of drug store and they can do that. also snapfish.com is good too!

 
At 11:37 AM, Blogger Celebration of Life said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 
At 11:39 AM, Blogger Celebration of Life said...

Okay Chuck, you are right. Here is the address of my new blog:
http://tocelebratemylife.blogspot.com/

Luv,
Mawmaw

 
At 4:51 PM, Blogger Ellie Creek Ellis said...

yes, all a cycle, everything in its own time...

a puzzle place like you made aunt arnold's picture?

 
At 5:40 PM, Blogger Velvet Ginger said...

argh at aunt arnold
cool at pine cones!

 
At 5:44 PM, Blogger Ellie Creek Ellis said...

hi meanie,

i'm writing to your momma on your blog! don't hold it against me!

 
At 5:47 PM, Blogger A.Bananna said...

chuck... it is good to share...like in our family we share the aunt arnold puzzle! HAHAHAH!!!

 
At 4:21 AM, Blogger jamwall said...

I smoked those.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home