Meanie: AKA: Chuck

Baby dwaygun

Tuesday, July 03, 2007

Interview with Bob T Bear:




Okidokee, heer we go....
1) Dilly has 2 berfdays a yeer. Wun is her berday, wun is her OFFISHAL berfday. Bit like Kween Elizabuff duzz. Is this sumthing all wagons do? Is this how yor age is so big? Dwagunz wiv a wot wonguh den humunz do, duzt yike dog yeowz itz mow fow dwagunz. Dwagunz wiv bowt 33 1/3 yeowz fow evwee human yeow. Me am abowt 3 yeowz owd in humun yeowz.
2) Yor blog is cald Meanie. But yor cald Chuck. Hoo cald yu Meanie? Is Meanie a mor important nayme? Or is the ownly reeson yu don't call the blog "Chuck The Baby Wagon" cos sumwun mite think it's a rekwest? Uh wong tym adoh wen me pawpaw wuz uhwiv, he cawd me Meanie cuz he fot i ded mean fingz tu peepow tu mak dem mad an he yikt it awot. Butt wen he di me towm me maw maw dat me whawntud tu be cawd bi me weow nam witch iz Chuck. Me wittow gerleez weemembow me az Meanie an doh day caw me dat butt tu duh wezt ov duh wold me iz Chuck!
3) Describe yor favrit carpet. Me mawmaw fwoo owt me favwit cawput cuz it dunk weow bad. Butt it wuz bwon an had pooppee on it butt me wuvd tu woooh in it an niff it!
4) My Daddy's feet need speshol lookin arfter. But he fergets abowt them cos they are far away from him. Do yu ever ferget abowt yor tail? Duz it need speshol lookin arfter? Do yu nibbol it? No me taow iz pwettee hawdee cuz me gerleez kaywee uhwond bi me taow. Day bwush it. Wen me pwain wiff me ant eweee me putz me taow up beetween me honz an say me ant eweee cuz dee iz wedhedud tu!
5) Do yu tikol peepol? If so, how long for? Do yu stop wen they beg or do yu keep goin till they wee their pants? Wen waz the larst time yu got away wiv this? Do yu hav a speshol manoover to get away kwik?Wa-heyyy! Dumdimez me uz me taow tu tickow peepow undow der chinz butt moztwee day tickow me an me waffz an waffz unteow me tickow....me twi tu wun uhway fazt butt me wegz ah showt an me dant fwi yet.
Me wud yike tu tak diz ahpowtunuhtee tu fank u vewwee muhch fow diz intuveuw!
Hope those ar OK Chuk. Look forwerd to reedin yor arnsers.
Bob :@}

6 Comments:

At 9:05 PM, Blogger Ellie Creek Ellis said...

omg, i got the whole thing and wonder how many others will too!

chuck, thanks for not saying the whole part about when you stick your redhaired tail between your horns, i appreciate that.

and what's up with that carpet?

i am sorry paw paw is gone and thankful that chuck is here with us!

love you!

 
At 10:52 PM, Blogger A.Bananna said...

hahhahaa! that was a great one! I loved it! lol. you are very popular chuk!!

 
At 12:29 AM, Blogger B.T.Bear (esq.) said...

Wa-heyyyy!
Well dun Chuck!
Wazzent that fun???

It is gud to kno yu, Chuck.

As yu slide down the bannisters of life, may the splinters always face the right way!!!

:@}

 
At 10:23 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Hello Meanie
Let me introduce myself, I'm Phytheas a small travelling bear from the UK. I've also seen interviewed by Bob, it's fun isn't it!

 
At 7:23 PM, Blogger lolly said...

This is a very good interview, Meanie. But do you remember when your Pawpaw died and I renamed you Chi Chi? That's when I really started to love you and all that you stand for and I wouldn't live without you for nothing. You are a great baby dragon, the best in our family! Loves to you and Maw Maw!

 
At 10:05 AM, Blogger A.Bananna said...

good advice B.T! I would have never thought of that! lol. anyways hope you had a great independence day chuck and Maw Maw!! we love you!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home