Meanie: AKA: Chuck

Baby dwaygun

Friday, July 20, 2007

Interview with Ant Woobee:


Meanie...here are your questions:

1. Who is your favorite Velvet-Doll Auntie & why? Diz iz eeezzzee: Itz u ant woobee!

2. If you could be any Bird what would you be & why? Ummmm.... me wud be a NObud doh me kud fwi tu AZ an dee u anneee tym me mizz u tu much!

3. If you could rescue any Damsel in distress who would it be...and why? hmmmm... me wud wezqwew Pwincezz Fiona cuz den me kud tawk tu dahnkee an hang wiff Shrek cuz datz me favwit mooveee! An me wud azk Dwagun if dee me mawmee!

4. What is the naughtiest thing you have ever done...that your maw maw doesn't know about? Ef me taow u dat, me mawmaw wud getz doh mad. Butt me taow u dat duh nawteeuzt dang wuz wen me whahtcht huh an Wam. Dat wuz veweee nawtteee!

5. What Movie star in the past or present do you most relate to...and why? Dat wud be Tom Selleck in Quiggly Down Undow becuz he ovuh kam doh much in uh wan faw uhway!

***What where when why why why are the questions...please answer answer answer!
x0x0x0x0 Love Ant Woobee



If you want to be interviewed, copy and paste the instructions below:Do YOU want to be interviewed?Interview rules:1. Leave me a comment saying "Interview me."2. I will respond by emailing you five questions. I get to pick the questions.3. You will update your blog with a post containing your answers to the questions.4. You will include this explanation and an offer to interview someone else in the same post.5. When others comment asking to be interviewed, you will ask them five questions.

11 Comments:

At 2:29 AM, Blogger DILLY said...

MWEAH! Chuck intvew Dilly! MWEAH!

 
At 12:01 PM, Blogger Velvet Ginger said...

Cute!!! You did a great Job Meanie! Thank you for taking the time to answer my important questions!
Hi Dilly!

 
At 8:22 PM, Blogger B.T.Bear (esq.) said...

Hullo Chuck!
Oh lor, yor gonna intervew Dilly.

Sigh..........

 
At 8:49 AM, Blogger DILLY said...

Mweah! Chuck! Fank for kwestchuns! Dilly arnser on blog now!

 
At 10:48 PM, Blogger Ellie Creek Ellis said...

that was very naughty, chuck....your naughty was REALLY naughty tt!

 
At 9:15 AM, Blogger Lynetta said...

Hi Meanie! Hope you and Mawmaw are having a good summer ... Loves to you both!

 
At 11:50 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Meanie loves to be interviewed. He may not be a movie star but he is a blog star.

 
At 3:10 PM, Blogger A.Bananna said...

he is a blog star chewy!! lol!!! :)

 
At 3:31 PM, Blogger A.Bananna said...

Ira read the interview and now he wants you to interview him! :)

 
At 3:50 PM, Blogger Velvet Ginger said...

I wanna be in the next Shrek Movie with Meanie!!! ( I wanna meet dondey too meanie!)

 
At 1:20 AM, Blogger david mcmahon said...

Meanie, bravo,

You are the Oprah Winfrey of the blog world.

Keep smiling

David

 

Post a Comment

<< Home